Parental Leave Petition Comments Due 11.15
The Supreme Court has noticed the proposed parental leave rule as a petition and is accepting comments until November 15. If you have sought a continuance of trial when you were in need of parental leave, please share your experience by submitting a comment or sending the following information to FAWL President Jennifer Richardson at Jennifer.richardson@
jacksonlewis.com by November 1, 2018:
- Name: (include whether you are comfortable with sharing or wish to remain anonymous)
- Year of Ruling on Request for Continuance:
- Was your continuance request opposed?
- If so, what were the grounds for opposition.
- Was your motion for continuance granted?
- Narrative explanation:
- Please attach the motion, response, transcript, and order if you have them.