Welcome to CFAWL!
CFAWL is a professional organization devoted to:
1. Actively promoting the advancement and recognition of women in the legal profession;
2. Expanding leadership and involvement of its members in the community at large;
3. Furthering the common interests of, and encouraging camaraderie and learning among, its members;
4. Promoting women's opportunities and rights; and
5. Upholding the highest standards of integrity, honor, and courtesy in the legal profession.
CFAWL presented a "Big Check" for $13,000 to A Place for Children at our August Luncheon.
Sign up for our September luncheon here!
CFAWL Membership - It's Time To Renew Your CFAWL Membership! Click here to find out how!
Don't forget to RSVP for our September Luncheon!
September 5th, 11:30 - 1:00 p.m. Citrus Club, downtown Orlando
Please join us on September 5, 2014, for our monthly luncheon featuring our speaker, Deborah C. German, M.D. Dr. German is the Vice President for Medical Affairs and Dean of the UCF College of Medicine. She will be sharing some great information with CFAWL, including her leadership path and some interesting insights about the new college program.
All luncheon reservations must be received by Noon on Wednesday, September 3rd.
Cost for CFAWL members is $20 per person if you RSVP by Noon on the Wednesday before the luncheon. Cost for CFAWL members who do not timely RSVP is $25 per person. Cost for members of the judiciary is $20 per person. Cost for non-members of CFAWL (other than members of the judiciary) is $25 per person.
Payments are collected at the luncheon. Due to the cost of the luncheon to CFAWL, members who RSVP but do not attend will be invoiced by CFAWL.
Please RSVP by clicking here.
Interested in Joining a CFAWL Committee? See Below!
- This year the Mentoring Chairs are in need of a Support Team to assist with bringing CFAWL's award-winning Mentorship Program to life for 2014-2015. Members of the Support Team may be involved with pairing mentors to mentees and/or coordinating the kickoff and mid-year mentoring program events. To get involved, please complete the application at www.cfawl.org/membership.
- Start your CFAWL year out right by joining the Committee for the Annual Judicial Reception. This is a fun, short term commitment from August to November 18th. It is a great way to contribute to CFAWL, meet new people, and make new friends. We are looking for ten great CFAWL members! If you are interested in joining the committee, please contact Deborah Cook at email@example.com
Click here to see all of CFAWL's upcoming awesome events!